Tuesday 22 May 2012

Facebook pages!

Goodness me! I've woken up to some serious social media stuff this morning!

So Facebook have had a pages app available in New Zealand for a little while now, and I've been SO jealous!

In my job, I run a lot of facebook pages, and recently I've been struggling to keep up with things, because you don't get the full functionality by using the Facebook app.

So imagine my delight when I open up my Facebook app this morning, and I've got the option to download the Pages App. YES PLEASE!

I've already had a look, and so far so good! Facebook are known for their app being a bit rubbish, so it will be interesting to see how it behaves over the next few days!

Happy playing everyone, feel free to let us know how you get on with it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment